KANKED out yet? Not quite.
Tonight I'm going with some friends to see KANK, finally, even though most of them have already seen it. I'm really looking forward to it for three reasons:
1. We're seeing it at the theater that serves samosas at the refreshment stand.
2. I'll get to see how I look onscreen (my guess: abnormally pale.)
3. I'm going with my real-life fake-pretend boyfriend. Yes, as if I didn't have enough fake-pretend boyfriends, I have one in real life as well. I've mentioned him before, I think - his name is Tinu, and we've seen lots of movies together. His best friend and my best friend have been dating for... wow, it's been three years already. So everytime his best friend and my best friend have a date to see a movie, especially a Bollywood movie, Tinu and I get to tag along. And we pretend we're boyfriend-and-girlfriend, which makes the whole thing a fake-pretend double date. I love watching movies with him, because he often makes wildly inaccurate predictions about how the movie will end during the intermission.
I'm not looking forward to it, however, for these reasons:
1. Showtime is at 8, so it won't be done until almost midnight (that includes the intermission), and I have to work at 7 tomorrow.
2. I'll get to see how I look onscreen (my guess: abnormally pale).
3. My friend Listy accidentally spoiled the movie for me, and I don't know if I'm going to like it based on her summary.
Ah well. Expect a post tomorrow about my reactions to the film, if all goes well!